Our Vision is realised through commitment to a Mission which embraces these objectives:
• To offer an affordable, broad, stimulating, academically rigorous and internationally benchmarked education.
• To attract, retain and develop a teaching staff of the highest quality, committed to our ideal of developing each individual student’s unique potential.
• To reflect in the school population – the cultural, religious and socio-economic diversity of Southern Africa.
• To work in partnership with the Sumbandila Scholarship Trust and other community organisations to extend our sphere of influence to include, uplift and learn from all sections of society, especially the most disadvantaged.
• To instill in our students and staff the importance of community service and responsibility and respect for our natural environment.
• To provide the skills and values for our students (internal and outreach) to take their places effectively in an increasingly complex and rapidly evolving society and to do so in a context which develops and encourages and celebrates an ethos of mutual respect, caring and enjoyment.